- Software Developer Intern
Sep 2016 - Dec 2016
- Worked on a large term-long project on the company's main selling call center platform with over one million lines of C++ code - Drove the feature to production.
- Wrote scripts in Python which automated workflow and merged code-coverage results from various stress-tests and unit tests.
- Created and maintained several Continuous Integration builds on Jenkins CI - Results were used daily by all members of the team.
University of Waterloo
- Teaching Assistant
Jan 2017 - Ongoing
- Selected as a Linear Algebra TA based on high academic performance.
- Responsible for marking weekly assignments for 200+ 2nd year Engineering students.